Monday, August 20, 2012

I am....

I seem to be slacking a little on posting things. Really... it's been almost a year since I posted here??? It doesn't seem that long, but don't think for a minute that I am not card making. I have been a card making fool. Even though I have random cards that I make I send out a few and stock up on a lot of different types. I am thinking I might even sell some on Ebay because I don't have a need for some of them. Do you ever buy cards on Ebay? Is it worth me trying? Stay tuned I might post them here so you can purchase some of them. I do make special order cards also. Please let me know what you are in need of. Birthday? (everyone needs some of those), Anniversary? Sympathy? Congrats? Just Because? Thank You?  Just let me know and I will get them started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a great day!!