Friday, October 22, 2010

Cards all made up!!

I have been a busy little bee in the last few weeks. Last week it was bosses day (actually last Saturday). Our supervisor decided it would be a great idea to celebrate it (really not the 1st time it was celebrated by us). I decided I would make cards for this occasion. Here are the cards, yes I work for the garbage company and our moto is "We Do That". It's all over most of our trucks. I had to make 9 of these cards really quick but they turned out really cute I think.

Of course not all the supervisors I have had a "garbage truck" thank you card. Here are 2 additional ones that I made that fit perfectly for the 2 ladies I made them for. One is a "girly girl" type and is always so pretty. The other one loves a football team. Here are their cards.






I also make birthday cards for my work. We always celebrate everyone's birthday with a card and cake (or something yummy). This lady likes dragonflies and I had the perfect stickers for it.







1 comment:

  1. Awesome cards! I like how you added your company's slogan to the truck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Have a great day!!