Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Creative streak!!

Boy this last weekend I had a creative streak to me. I just went shopping for a few things for books that I am "in the progress" of doing. What the heck did I do that for? Well I when I got to the store I picked up a few things. THEN I went to the baby section for the 100th time that day and realized, oohhh I can make a baby gift for a girlfriend. So I got a chipboard book paper and embelishments. I of course had to go clear across town to 2 other stores to find more things for this book. I got home (after my husband told me that I was going to go all over town and I denied it). I finished my step dad's 60th birthday albumn and then worked on the baby book. I am just about finished with it. I just have to tie the ribbon on. I am so excited that I got so much done. I will be posting these in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Have a great day!!